These are some of the notes I took during my blog tutorial.
During this tutorial we discussed my blog and I realized that I am not using my blog enough which means I need to be putting more of my thoughts and evaluative points down on here to meet the purposes of keeping this blog. I will therefore aim to update this more regularly than I have been. In the tutorial we discussed what I have been learning within this project and how I can use what I learn in the future. We mainly discussed my tutu which I have pleated wrong and that I will need to correct it at a later date. However if I was to re-do it now I would fall behind on other aspects of the tutu such as the bodice and other deadlines like the POP essay. I would have liked to have corrected my tutu as I do not usually like to leave something I have done wrong, I usually keep re-doing something until I am happy with it, however I will take the tutors advise on board and either correct the tutu in the summer as suggested or if I have time before the end of the project.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers